Top Construction Software: Microsoft Dynamics GP and Key2Act
One of the top construction software solutions out there is Microsoft Dynamics GP, with the add-on capabilities of Key2Act (formerly WennSoft). From back office to out in the field, the system handles every aspect of a construction business that spans from accounting to payroll to job costing and mobile work orders. The system is great for small to medium-sized companies that need the functionality to bid accurately and keep an eye on the bottom line.
Contractor and construction challenges:
- Accurately estimating and bidding jobs
- Scheduling crews and equipment while tracking materials
- Making sound adjustments during the project to ensure maximum profit
- Meeting complex payroll requirements for union and certified payroll reporting
- Tracking equipment usage and maintenance costs
Microsoft Dynamics GP and Key2Act help contractors and construction managers:
- Competitively bid and estimate, in a timely manner, using past project insight and track open bids as well as win/loss information
- Manage costs by closely tracking all components of projects, including labor, materials, equipment and other defined costs
- Analyze current and past projects to improve efficiency by comparing key performance indicators, seeing estimated, committed and actual costs for any project phase and drilling down to detailed source documents
- View all project information in a central repository; ensuring correct pricing information is collected for labor, materials, and equipment
- Gain full visibility into scheduled jobs including employee and equipment utilization
- Effectively manage purchase costs and dates to ensure what you buy gets billed back to your customer and to maximize your purchasing power
As a Microsoft Gold Partner and one of the very few Key2Act Executive Partners, Stoneridge Software can show you exactly how this ERP software solution would benefit your construction business. Contact us today.