What’s New in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Release Wave 1 2022
Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Release Wave 1 for 2022 is here.
It includes a slew of changes to various aspects of its customer relationship management solutions, to help you smooth out your client's journey from the moment they contact you to when they finalize their purchases.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Release Wave 1
For you, these changes also mean there will be improvements in three main areas that will help you maintain healthy working relationships with your customers well in the future.
D365 Customer Engagement Release Wave 1: Marketing
Microsoft has announced new, and improvements on existing:
- Collaborative apps
- Data and AI
- Moment-based marketing capabilities to help you create individualized journeys, personalize emails, and create quick and interactive content to ensure your interactions with customers are consistently meaningful.
These changes will allow your marketing team to collaborate with people across your organization to deliver the most engaging content possible using the built-in Microsoft Teams chat.
D365 Customer Engagement Release Wave 1: Sales
Updates to Dynamics 365 Sales include
- Teams and Outlook integrations
- Improved digital selling capabilities
- Sales pipeline insights, including insights from customer interactions
- Improvements to limit simple tasks by creating rules that automatically assign leads to sellers
- Sales accelerator that allows you to communicate with prospects and clients across multiple channels with the Sales accelerator
- Improved reporting to better gauge sales performance
D365 Customer Engagement Release Wave 1: Customer Service
Dynamics 365 Customer Service wave 1 release includes improvements in a number of areas to help you customer service team:
- Teams integration
- Omnichannel capabilities
- The Customer Service workspace app
- The addition of search integration between knowledge management and portals.
- A new intelligent routing service that uses AI to assign work.
Advanced analytics and insights reporting are also now available for both customer service and omnichannel, as well as for the Field Service application.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions about these Customer Engagement updates.