Elevate Your Business: Move to Microsoft 365 from Google Workspace
There are a lot of reasons why you should move to Microsoft 365 from Google Workspace to benefit your business.
However, there aren't very many partners who can help you make this transition seamlessly while maintaining and improving on the functionality, security, and benefits of the suite of solutions you are currently using.
What You Get with Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 provides people with a comprehensive suite of productivity tools that seamlessly integrate with a lot of applications you already use such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams. It connects many of the Microsoft tools your team uses to increase collaboration and productivity within your team by streamlining workflows.
Depending on the type of license you have, Microsoft 365 also includes other great features such as:
- The ability to install on all PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones.
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Constant security updates, new features, software updates, and bug fixes.
- Anytime phone or web technical support is included with your subscription.
- Cyber Protection.
- Security and compliance tools.
- And more.
Stoneridge will review your current environment and identify areas of improvement while working to maintain the features that are working for you and your team. Our experts have experience helping clients transition from Google Workspace and many other systems to Microsoft 365. Additionally, if you are a current M365 user and want to learn whether your current licensing structure and capabilities are optimal for you, we can help you with that as well.
You can also access Microsoft Copilot, a new AI-based application that increases your team’s productivity levels with intelligent coding capabilities, improved code quality, and accelerated development cycles and workflows.
Seamless Integration with Microsoft Azure Ensures Maximum Protection for Your Data
Microsoft 365 comes with its own set of strong security and compliance features like cyber threat protection and data loss prevention and encryption. That can be extended and strengthened with easy integration with Microsoft Azure.
Azure (or Azure Active Directory) offers you secure and scalable storage options, giving you a solid foundation to work with when considering how to protect your structured and unstructured data. There are two main features included with Microsoft Azure:
- Azure Backup – Automates backups and data protection, eliminating the need for costly and bulky on-premises servers.
- Azure Site Recovery – Enables quick data replication and recovery in the case of a cyber security disaster.
Using Microsoft Azure also unlocks several advantages over other systems because it
- Provides you with a highly secure and resilient IT infrastructure that is up to date with top security standards and best practices.
- Comes with a robust set of features including network isolation, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection, and data encryption – significantly reducing your risk of unauthorized access and data breaches.
- Offers comprehensive identity and access management solutions such as Azure Active Directory, multi-factor authentication, and role-based accounts.
- Gives you flexibility in allowing you to scale resources on demand, allowing you to adapt quickly to changing requirements and needs.
- Outsources a chunk of your environment’s IT needs to Microsoft, which has a vast team of experts protecting its cloud environment (Please note this is based on which license you have.)
Azure is also constantly updating with educational and compliance tools to help your organization meet requirements and industry-specific standards.
How Stoneridge Software Can Help You Transition Off of Google Workspace
Stoneridge Software's Managed Services includes a team of experts who have a vast amount of experience helping clients transition from Google Workspace (or other systems like it) to Microsoft 365.
We collaborate with you to compile a comprehensive list of features, functionalities, and security measures you want in your environment.
Once that is complete, we get to work on setting up your M365 environment to your specifications.
Our commitment to you doesn’t end once your environment is set up. We will continue to work with you to ensure your environment is up-to-date and continues to work for you. We will help you adapt to changes and are available if you need support.
We can also facilitate the integration between Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure if you are interested in strengthening your cyber security protection.
Please get in touch with our team to get started with Microsoft 365.