Your business is growing and evolving quickly and you might be using several different Microsoft business technologies. Microsoft licensing can sometimes seem complicated and confusing, and you worry about optimizing costs and reducing your exposure to risk. Don’t worry! We can help. Whether you are a small local business or a large global enterprise, the risks and questions are the same:
- How do I confirm that my organization is licensed appropriately?
- Who can help us rationalize and “right-size” our spending on Microsoft licenses?
- What is our organization’s exposure to risk from compliance with Microsoft licensing terms?
- Where can I get help planning and managing our licenses more efficiently and cost-effectively?
Microsoft License Consolidation
By consolidating your Microsoft invoices with Stoneridge Software, you’ll only pay one bill – providing convenience and simplicity for your operation. We can help explore options for consolidating across a broad spectrum of Microsoft products including Dynamics 365, Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Azure.
- Make sure you are receiving the best price possible for your Microsoft licenses.
- Streamline your operations via centralized provisioning and easier administration.
- Assess your organization’s exposure to risk from compliance with Microsoft’s licensing terms.
Office 365 | Microsoft 365
Confused about the difference between Microsoft 365 and Office 365? Which licensing package is best for my organization, and how much does it cost? Stoneridge Software can help.
In simple terms, Microsoft 365 is a simplified, comprehensive licensing package that includes the familiar Office 365 apps, while offering many advanced cloud service and security options for the varied needs of small and large organizations, including:
Microsoft 365 for Business
Microsoft recently packaged Office 365 into a Microsoft 365 offering that includes a basic set of cloud productivity features meeting a wide variety of needs for organizations of all sizes. This licensing package is reasonably priced in several editions including Basic, Standard, and Premium.
Office 365 for the Enterprise
Office 365 is still available to be purchased standalone, outside of Microsoft 365. This licensing package enables you to create, share, and collaborate from anywhere on any device with a cloud-based suite of enterprise productivity apps and services. Available in several editions to meet the needs of a wide variety of organizational sizes.
Microsoft 365 for the Enterprise
Microsoft 365 for enterprise offers Microsoft’s most advanced productivity products and intelligent cloud services. It delivers enterprise-grade management and advanced security in one convenient licensing package, combining the Office 365 productivity apps with enhanced core security and compliance capabilities. Key features include Office 365 (local PC and mobile), Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility & Security. Available in increasingly advanced editions ranging from frontline workers to back-office employees.
Integration with Dynamics 365
Office 365 integrates directly with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM platforms, providing a seamless experience with data shared across multiple applications. Below are just a few examples of “out of the box” integrations available through the Microsoft platform. For more advanced scenarios, Stoneridge Software specializes in customizing Dynamics 365 to meet your unique requirements. We can help make sure you’re getting the most value from your software investments.
- Export data from Dynamics 365 directly into Excel, update, and re-import back into the solution.
- Automatically tie Outlook emails to accounts or contacts within Dynamics 365 CRM, providing a history of communication with your customers, vendors, and prospects.
- Share data seamlessly between Dynamics 365 Sales and Business Central to automatically route orders to finance and operations for more efficient invoicing, production, and shipping.
- Consolidate data from multiple sources into Power BI, for real-time dashboard reporting that provides clear and timely visibility into the state of your business.
Plan for Success
Reach out to Stoneridge Software to schedule a time to talk with our licensing expert. We can help ensure you have the right licenses for your organization and help you integrate your solutions to become more efficient and productive.