Stoneridge Connect 2016 – Client Conference Slated for May 5
Join us for networking, knowledge sharing & fun!
The team at Stoneridge Software is looking forward to hosting our second annual Client Conference - Stoneridge Connect, scheduled for May 5 at The Crowne Plaza in Plymouth, MN! In alignment with our Client Centric philosophy, Stoneridge Software plans an annual customer event which includes the opportunity to network with the Stoneridge team and the broader Stoneridge client community, and engage in informational sessions to help users get the most from the system, as well as a chance to hear what's new.
Attendees will begin the day with a networking breakfast and ISV Expo. The event kicks off with a keynote session followed by breakout sessions on varied tracks for Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV and General Technology. An ISV exhibition will be held over the lunch hour and the conference will close out with sponsor giveaways and a cocktail reception.
In true partnership with our clients, we want to help you get the most from your investment. Session topics are listed below:
Dynamics AX Sessions
- Simplifying Accounts Receivable Collections Management
- Dynamics AX Security Tips & Tricks
- Report Development Overview
- Management Reporter Deep Dive
- Dynamics AX Performance Optimization - What You Should Know
Dynamics NAV Sessions
- Dynamics NAV Data Management and Cleanup Options
- Dynamics NAV Integrations: CRM, Tax, Credit Card, e-Commerce
- Dynamics NAV Best Practices
- Role Center Effectiveness
- NAV 2016 and Beyond
- Reporting and Power BI: What are your Options?
- Gain Insight into Your Business Using a Scorecard
- Introduction to Microsoft CRM
Under the terms of this license, you are authorized to share and redistribute the content across various mediums, subject to adherence to the specified conditions: you must provide proper attribution to Stoneridge as the original creator in a manner that does not imply their endorsement of your use, the material is to be utilized solely for non-commercial purposes, and alterations, modifications, or derivative works based on the original material are strictly prohibited.
Responsibility rests with the licensee to ensure that their use of the material does not violate any other rights.