Register Now for Stoneridge Connect Fargo – the premier GP client conference
Registration is now open for Stoneridge Connect | Fargo – Stoneridge Software’s premier GP client conference. Conference attendees will experience a day of educational breakout sessions, discover new solutions in the ISV showcase, and have the opportunity to network with Stoneridge employees and other GP users. The conference is located at the birthplace of Microsoft Dynamics GP – Fargo’s Microsoft campus, where the full GP software development and support teams are based.
Because of the wide variety of session topics, plan on bringing multiple members of your team to take advantage of role-specific education and get the most value out of the event.
Keynote: Leading the Pack Presented by Eric Newell, CEO and Founder of Stoneridge Software.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Sessions
- Cloud Options for Dynamics GP Users
- Security: All the Things You Never Remember
- HR and Payroll in Dynamics GP
- New Features in GP 2018 and Beyond
- Optimizing Management Reporter
- Curious about Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM)
- What’s New in Dynamics CRM version 9?
- Enhancing Dynamics GP with CRM – How Your Whole Team will Benefit
Business and Leadership
- Using a Scorecard to Make More Informed Business Decisions
- 20 Budget-Friendly Tricks to Enhance Company Culture
- Enterprise Productivity Tools and How They Can Benefit Your Organization
Software Enhancement Sessions
- DocLink, Document Management for GP: Realizing the Paperless Office
- ASC-606 Compliance in Dynamics GP
- Making GP Work Simpler and Easier
- The What, How and Why of Cloud?
- Integrate or Die
- Mobile workforce applications for your operations
- Economic Nexus and the Future of Sales Tax: The Impact of the South Dakota vs. Wayfair, Inc. Ruling
- You Bought What?” Transform Spend Management – Easy for You, Effective for Management and Powerful for Accounting!
- Solving the Unique Item and Asset Tracking Needs for Project-Based Companies
Connect | Fargo
Tuesday, October 30
8:30 - 9 a.m. Registration
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Event
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. Closing Reception
Under the terms of this license, you are authorized to share and redistribute the content across various mediums, subject to adherence to the specified conditions: you must provide proper attribution to Stoneridge as the original creator in a manner that does not imply their endorsement of your use, the material is to be utilized solely for non-commercial purposes, and alterations, modifications, or derivative works based on the original material are strictly prohibited.
Responsibility rests with the licensee to ensure that their use of the material does not violate any other rights.