Enable Your Human Resources Team with Dynamics AX 2012
Many organizations do not take advantage of all the ways in which human resource management professionals can contribute to the success of the organization. HR departments are viewed as a necessary evil, keeping the organization in compliance with a plethora of legal requirements and supporting payroll processes. It is true that HR professionals dedicate a significant amount of time to those types of activities.
But that is not the most important of the HR team’s contributions to the success of an organization. The HR team’s biggest impact is in assisting in development of workforce strategy and effective workforce management. HR professionals contribute by:
• Identifying workforce requirements for an organization
• Attracting and identifying qualified candidates for open positions
• Guiding candidates and managers through the hiring process to ensure a team is hiring the right candidates
• Simplifying HR processes for managers and employees so they can focus on their jobs
• Helping to effectively motivate, develop and retain employees
• Identifying and supporting employees who need assistance
• Successfully transitioning employees out of the organization when necessary
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 offers streamlined processes, complete data tracking, and enhanced data analysis to assist HR professionals in these important objectives. In the coming weeks, I’ll be posting additional blogs on specific capabilities, and explaining how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is designed to simplify HR tasks and provide timely and relevant information.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012’s HRMS solution enables HR teams to devote more of their time to where they can provide the biggest impact on an organization: workforce strategy and effective workforce management.