Management Reporter 2012 Online Training
Have you ever wanted to gain a better understanding of how to use Management Reporter? Stoneridge Software is now offering an online training giving you an introduction to Management Reporter 2012. This two-day workshop will teach you the basics of using Management Reporter, key components of report functionality and how to create and run reports. You will also learn different options to create calculations and options for report distribution. Reserve your seat here.
Date: Tuesday, July 26 & Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 p.m. each Day
Cost: $599 per person
The class includes a manual, an Azure machine, and hands-on, interactive instructor training.
- Understand the basic capabilities, structure and viewing/launching options of Management Reporter
- Learn the building blocks of the reports and how they work together (Rows, Columns, Trees, etc.)
- Learn security roles, security setup, calculations, and dimensions
- Introduction and Overview
- Rows, Columns, Reporting Trees, Financial Dimensions
- Report Creation, Generation and Distribution Options
- Security Roles and Security Setup
- Calculations, Dimension Sets, Dimension Filters and Report Groups and Schedules
Space is limited, register here!
Under the terms of this license, you are authorized to share and redistribute the content across various mediums, subject to adherence to the specified conditions: you must provide proper attribution to Stoneridge as the original creator in a manner that does not imply their endorsement of your use, the material is to be utilized solely for non-commercial purposes, and alterations, modifications, or derivative works based on the original material are strictly prohibited.
Responsibility rests with the licensee to ensure that their use of the material does not violate any other rights.