Microsoft Dataverse Brings Data to the Core of Batch Manufacturing Operations
Whether you manufacture pharmaceuticals, chemicals, or cosmetics, each department of your manufacturing operation has different needs and requirements to help streamline processes and increase efficiencies. With Microsoft Dataverse, you can create and connect thousands of applications, flows, and AI functions so data can flow seamlessly between departments, giving you access to real-time data. From sales projections to manufacturing floor numbers to warehouse and inventory levels and more, you’ll have the information you need to make critical business decisions.
Simply put, the Microsoft Dataverse is a modern-day database technology that is the core of the Power Platform, giving companies the ability to create low-code apps and connect data and information across multiple apps and Microsoft platforms like Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, and Teams.
The Power Platform, which is comprised of Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, and AI Builder, connect directly to Dataverse, which provides a foundation for these apps, and many more, to live.
By having a single source of truth, you can better understand your data and unify your business operations.
Fully Managed Experience
- Streamline protection with identity management and multifactor authentication.
- Audit logs and data loss prevention policies help you to easily manage and protect data.
- The admin center gives you the ability to control users, apps, usage, and settings all in one location.
- The Dataverse determines your storage needs for relational data, file and blob storage, logs, and search.
- Efficiently process data with an open-source and shared data model.
- Automatic data duplication detection and the ability to clean and reshape data.
- Cognitive services powered by AI Builder and Azure.
- Integration to Power BI for enhanced data analysis
To learn more about Microsoft Dataverse for batch manufacturers, reach out to the experts at Stoneridge Software.