In a previous blog post, I covered some of the new capabilities of Advanced Warehouse Management. What’s really exciting is, with each Dynamics 365 Application release, many new features are becoming available. It becomes clear very quickly that once deployed and optimized for your business, many of these new features can improve efficiency, productivity, and performance. Here’s my take on the top 3 reasons you should get excited about the new Warehousing features in Dynamics 365.
1. Data Insights
The Warehouse performance analytical workspace is now available with the use of embedded Power BI. The data can assist warehouse managers with monitoring inbound, outbound, and inventory metrics to quickly and easily see where performance improvements are needed.
By modernizing and using the Dynamics 365 for Operations – Warehousing app designed with warehouse users in mind, you can increase productivity improve the user and experience.
3. Return on investment (ROI)
Dynamics 365 Warehouse management features provide ROI opportunities such as:
- Inventory accuracy and real-time visibility
- Data insights available at your fingertips
- Directed put away, decreasing the time to locate inventory later
- Increased sales by reducing short ships, shipping errors, and late shipments
- Optimized picking
- Increased productivity of warehouse workers
If you’d like to learn more about how the warehouse management features in Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations can work for you, let us know!