Pitching your project internally and gaining buy-in can be a big hurdle. You need a way to present your findings and recommendations to your company decision makers that give them all of the facts and figures necessary for this type of decision.
The PowerPoint deck in this step helps you make your case and it’s delivered directly to your inbox!
Step 3 includes:
– Bonus PowerPoint template: ERP Project Summary – Business Decision Maker Presentation
- See your ERP Evaluation Kit welcome email for a link to this PowerPoint template.
– Article: ERP Project Summary companion document
Once you’ve completed step 3 and gained buy-in to move forward, it’s time to get your entire team on board.
ERP Kit Steps
1. Explore your ERP options
First things, first. You need to understand what ERP solutions are available and how they stack up against what your company's needs. In this step, you will learn more about your ERP choices and build a short list to work with.
2. Determine requirements & estimate costs
Before you can move forward with your project, you need to know what it's going to take, and what it's going to cost. In this step, you have access to calculators, estimators and other tools that help you get your arms around requirements and costs.
3. Get your business decision makers on board
Pitching your ERP project to the money people is made easier with tools and guidance.
4. Prepare your team for success
You need proven tools and approaches to set your company up for a successful implementation. Look no further.
5. Best players, best playbook
One of the most important steps is choosing the best implementation partner for your business. You need someone who can handle any business challenge with premium expertise and a culture that cultivates the best results for your business.