The process for choosing an ERP solution and your deployment partner is a complicated network of decisions and variables. Regardless of how you proceed from here, we hope this kit helped you to remove some of the unknowns and arrive definitively on the right solution and framework for your project.
Obviously, we would love to be your partner! Why choose us? Because Stoneridge Software has the best players and the best playbook. We focus on attracting the most knowledgeable experts in the field to our team and prioritize delivering stellar solutions to each client. We are dedicated to our client’s outcomes. Because we intentionally “step into the shoes” of the client, we’re able to develop deep, trusting, and long-term relationships.
This combination: dedicated experts + reliable solutions + deeply connected relationships means that you get the best solution for your business.
In short, we have a team you can rely on and the best approach for your investment.
But, no matter who you choose, your due diligence in finding the right partner goes beyond the demo and sales presentation.
How to do you know if you’re choosing the right partner?
To help you determine if you are getting the right implementation partner, here’s a list of considerations you might want to ask about when you are vetting your options:
- Does the partner have deep knowledge of the solution, and understand how to deploy in a way that solves your business issues?
- Does the implementation partner know how to leverage standard elements of the solution and only develop customized options when absolutely necessary?
- Is the implementation partner going to be there after the go-live, ready to transfer knowledge with a customized training plan?
- Do they offer support?
- Are they capable of helping you model your business for the future with iterations and a plan for future upgrades?
Now that you’ve reached your final step, we hope you’ve gained a good understanding of the process and a clear picture of what it takes to successfully reach your final ERP destination. Please let us know if you have questions or need guidance at any of the steps, or if you’d like Stoneridge to be part of your journey. Contact us at 612.354.4966 or email@example.com.
ERP Kit Steps
1. Explore your ERP options
First things, first. You need to understand what ERP solutions are available and how they stack up against what your company's needs. In this step, you will learn more about your ERP choices and build a short list to work with.
2. Determine requirements & estimate costs
Before you can move forward with your project, you need to know what it's going to take, and what it's going to cost. In this step, you have access to calculators, estimators and other tools that help you get your arms around requirements and costs.
3. Get your business decision makers on board
Pitching your ERP project to the money people is made easier with tools and guidance.
4. Prepare your team for success
You need proven tools and approaches to set your company up for a successful implementation. Look no further.
5. Best players, best playbook
One of the most important steps is choosing the best implementation partner for your business. You need someone who can handle any business challenge with premium expertise and a culture that cultivates the best results for your business.