Stoneridge Software is heading to Tampa for Summit 2016!
With a Microsoft keynote, breakout sessions, product deep dives and interactive panel discussions, Summit 2016 will expand your Dynamics knowledge and show you how you can better leverage your Dynamics implementation.
The Stoneridge Software team is excited to get in on the Summit 2016 action! Visit our sessions or stop by to visit with our team members at booth #100 at the Expo. Ask our experts a question or complete a brief survey to register to win a free 10-hour support plan. We’re also giving away an Amazon Echo hands-free speaker each day!
Summit Schedule Builder
Whether you’re a Summit veteran or attending for the first time, the session catalog can be a bit overwhelming. A great way to make the most of your Summit learning is to plan your schedule prior to the event. To create your schedule, download the Summit event app. Next, search for sessions of interest to you and save your selected sessions to your personal calendar.
Stoneridge team members will be presenting the following sessions:
Wednesday, October 12
10:00 a.m. – Dynamics AX Security Overview – Location: Meeting room 9, presented by Catherine McDade, Director of Technical Consulting
- Effectively manage security in Dynamics AX and follow best practices for managing and tracking role changes.
Thursday, October 13
10:45 a.m. – Achieving Dynamics AX Success through Infrastructure – How to Size your Dynamics AX Environment – Location: Grand Ballroom Salon C, presented by Catherine McDade, Director of Technical Consulting
- Size your Dynamics AX environments (Development, Test, Training, Production) and determine needed components.
- Plan your Dynamics AX infrastructure to ensure it can adequately support Dynamics AX during implementation and beyond.
11:00 a.m. – Dynamics NAV Manufacturing 201 – Location: Florida Ballroom IV, presented by Scott Frappier, Senior Architect
- Intermediate session we’ll walk through how a variety of scenarios, such as handling production order changes, refreshing production orders, using BOM versions, how a BOM is copied to a production order, managing scrap, co- and by-products, using sub-contracting, and more.
3:00 p.m. – Stump the Dynamics NAV Experts: Supply Chain Management – Location: Florida Ballroom Salon I – III, with panelist Scott Frappier, Senior Architect
- Hear insight directly from those that have “been there, done that,” and solve that issue you’ve been struggling with.
3: 15 p.m. – Dynamics AX Code Management Best Practices – Location: Grand Ballroom Salon B, presented by Catherine McDade, Director of Technical Consulting
- Perform successful code promotions, roll back promoted code and push an emergency hot fix into production.
5:00 p.m. – Taking the Fear out of using TFS with Dynamics AX – Location: Grand Ballroom Salon C, presented by Catherine McDade, Director of Technical Consulting
- Use Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain your AX 2012 development and deployment efforts.
- Understand why version control matters.
Friday, October 14
8:45 a.m. – Dynamics AX Tips and Tricks for the System Administrator – Location: Grand Ballroom Salon F, presented by Catherine McDade, Director of Technical Consulting
- Perform Dynamics AX configuration, manage security, perform general maintenance and system monitoring and resolve common errors.
1:15 p.m. – Dynamics NAV: Integrating with PowerApps – Location: Meeting Room 2, presented by Scott Frappier, Senior Architect
- Learn how to integrate PowerApps with Dynamics NAV and leverage non-programmers to create enterprise applications in your organization.
1:15 p.m. – Advanced AX Development Tips and Tricks – Location: Grand Ballroom Salon B, presented by Becky Newell, Vice President of Development
- Successfully perform Dynamics AX development work.
- Successfully utilize version control.
2:30 p.m. – New Options for Integrations in Dynamics AX – Florida Ballroom IV, presented by Tory Bjorklund, Principal Solution Architect
- Perform integration upgrades to the new Dynamics AX.
We’re looking forward to a great week of learning and networking at Summit 2016 and I can’t wait to see you there!