Over the past few months, our team has written many blog posts and hosted several webinars around the topic of upgrading from Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) on-prem to the cloud. Here are our Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) upgrade resources, consolidated for your viewing pleasure. If you have a question you can’t find the answer to or would like some assistance on your upgrade journey, let us know!
Resources on upgrading from Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) on-prem to the cloud
Power BI & Reporting with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
Learn how you can utilize dashboards and reporting in Power BI to analyze your data and make informed business decisions.
Harnessing the Potential of Power Apps with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
Power Apps enable your team to develop low-code, no-code applications that help you solve business problems in an efficient, cost-effective way. Hear real-world examples of how other CRM users have utilized Power Apps to address specific business pain-points.
Top New Features Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Users are Excited About and How AppSource Fits In
Over the last few years, Microsoft has heavily invested in Dynamics CRM to add functionality and features that enable end-users to increase productivity and eliminate frustrations with the system. Learn about the top new features and how users are leveraging AppSource.
Overview of the Unified Interface and Mobile Capabilities for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
Learn how the modern experience of the unified interface will benefit your CRM users and how they can utilize mobile capabilities to work more efficiently and effectively – no matter where they are.
Eliminate Costly Upgrades of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) online eliminates the need to budget and plan for costly upgrades and IT drain each time a new release becomes available. Learn how One Version delivers predicable updates, keeping you on the latest version without any additional costs.
On-Prem v. Cloud Cost of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
After watching this video you’ll have a solid and realistic understanding of the pricing and cost differences between CRM on-premise and CRM in the cloud.
Business Benefits of the Cloud for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
Your Dynamics 365 CRM on-prem system is working well – so why consider moving to the cloud? Learn how your business will benefit from cloud-hosted CRM, how your system will change, impacts on your IT team, and more.
Moving From CRM On-Prem to the Cloud – Is it Worth it?
Learn about the 7 different advantages of moving Dynamics 365 CRM from on-prem to the cloud – including how the Microsoft cloud benefits your business, cost of ownership, new functionality, and more.
• Understand how your team will be affected by moving to the cloud
• See the modern user experience and learn why it’s important for users
• Experience Embedded BI and other game-changing tools
• Learn about life with more regular updates and why Dynamics 365 online is your last upgrade
- As Microsoft Power Platform’s tools are becoming an insurgence in many businesses, Power BI, the main reporting tool of the Power Platform is also getting used by more companies. This article isn’t about building Power BI reports. There are many existing documents, articles and blogs that discuss getting Power BI running in your business.
- The April 2020 Wave 1 release for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement will include a change that may impact users in your company that currently have the Team Member license assigned to them. You may have even received an email from Microsoft making you aware of the upcoming change.
- Microsoft Power Apps is becoming an incredibly powerful service by giving everyone the tools to be an app builder. Providing Apps with a very responsive design that runs seamlessly in a browser or mobile device, allowing users with no IT background to build their own apps without using code, and also providing pro developers an extensible platform to create custom connectors, apply business logic, and integrate with external data.
- When it comes to Dynamics 365, Microsoft is always developing, testing, and adding great new enhancements to help make your business more productive and successful. Here are some of the top new features in D365 Customer Engagement (CRM) that users are excited about and how AppSource fits in.
- As technology advances, the way people consume and interact with data is constantly changing. Business solutions are no different as we have seen a wave of users move away from their laptops in favor of their phones. Today, there seems to be an app for everything.
Upgrading Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement on-prem to the cloud is a big decision. We hope this information has helped you visualize the benefits your organization might realize from an upgrade. Let us know if we can help you with planning the right time and path for your upgrade project.