Expert Support for Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Adds Value to your Organization
When your business processes are being negatively affected by errors or hang-ups within your software system, you don’t have time to wait for support. If you’re currently struggling with long wait-times or a support team that is off-shore, inaccessible, or inexperienced, you need expert support for Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations that adds value to your organization.
You can benefit from Stoneridge Software’s dedicated support team of experienced professionals that offer:
- Experienced Experts
- Designated Service Consultants that understand your business and know your employees
- Professionals that have a real relationship with your team
- Guaranteed response times based on issue severity
- Ability to engage how you want – whether that be phone, email, or through the support portal
- All support cases are tracked from start to end within the customer support portal
- Issue tracking helps our consultants identify any ongoing issues and determine the underlying reason
- Users have access to submit, track, and search requests within the customer support portal
- Break/Fix Issues
The flexibility of support hours usage is a value-add for Stoneridge Clients. There are no restrictions on what these hours can be used for and can include:
- Pin-point, triage, and resolution of ISV related issues
- Rely on Stoneridge as your single point of contact for support across the board
Functional Design and Development
- Staff augmentation
- End-to-end project completion
- Develop new or modify existing features
- Ability to work with Stoneridge on just the design, or both design and development
- Promotes end-user adoption of the system
- Can be remote, classroom, or train-the-trainer format
- Report Building
- Build or modify new reports or dashboards
When you need support, you’ll be put in contact with a member of our support team that is based in the United States. Our offices are in Minneapolis, Barnesville, MN, and Fargo, ND but we also have team members all over the country – so chances are you could be working with from your area.
For additional information on our support services view this on-demand webinar!
Under the terms of this license, you are authorized to share and redistribute the content across various mediums, subject to adherence to the specified conditions: you must provide proper attribution to Stoneridge as the original creator in a manner that does not imply their endorsement of your use, the material is to be utilized solely for non-commercial purposes, and alterations, modifications, or derivative works based on the original material are strictly prohibited.
Responsibility rests with the licensee to ensure that their use of the material does not violate any other rights.