Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM) is a key piece in your company’s overall software needs. It gives your team members and managers a 360-degree view of each of your leads, opportunities, and current customers. Additionally, it allows you to market to those contacts effectively.
Getting started with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement shouldn’t be a long drawn out process. With Stoneridge Software’s QuickStart, you can have CRM up and running in only 10 days and at a price point that will fit into your budget.
During the QuickStart, we get your system provisioned; and set up your business units, users, and security. While deploying the Outlook client connecting Outlook to Customer Engagement, we import master data, customize your system – adding fields and personal views; and build you a custom report.
Finally, we provide training on your configured system and go-live support.
- Get your online system provisioned
- Set up your business units, users, and security
- Set up email with server-side sync
Deploy the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook:
- Review your system requirements
- Provide training on the app for Outlook
- Provide information on mobile client access
Load Master Data:
- Get lists of leads, contacts, accounts, etc.
- Import the master data
Customize the System:
- Add custom fields to forms
- Create custom views
- Train on creation of personal views
- Build a report
- Provide training documentation specific to your instance
- Conduct training
- Provide go-live support
- CRM system up-and-running
- Business units, users, and security setup
- Master data imported
- Installed Outlook client to connect CRM to Outlook
- Training on system
Check out our YouTube channel for more information: