Britt Pangerl is a Sales Executive at Stoneridge Software. Prior to joining Stoneridge, Britt spent more than 6 years with a manufacturing and distribution firm where she worked in Inside Sales & Project Management and Information Systems Management. During employment history Britt led two very successful implementations – one in Dynamics CRM and one in Dynamics NAV. She also has also has prior experience as a Client Services Manager & Account Executive.
Britt holds her bachelor’s degree in mass communications along with minors in women studies and graphic design from the University of St. Thomas.
Posts by Britt Pangerl
- Top Three Mistakes to Avoid When Moving from Salesforce to Dynamics 365
September 14, 2021
- Long Term Financial Security with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
August 5, 2021
- Team License Permissions for D365 Customer Engagement Impacted by Microsoft Update
March 12, 2021
- Action Items for Field Service Companies Upgrading to Dynamics 365 from Dynamics GP and Key2Act
August 6, 2020
- 2019 Year-End Close Resources for Microsoft Dynamics GP Users
November 11, 2019
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.