Better financials, day one. Get a complete business and financial management system for your small or mid-sized business. Dynamics 365 for financials makes ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting easier.
Connect Your Business
Consolidate multiple systems into a single, connected application—one that integrates closely with Office 365—to save your employees time.
- Manage financials, sales, service, and operations in one place.
- Save time by creating quotes, orders, and invoices in Outlook.
- Get more done securely with in-app workflows and audit trails.
Make Better Decisions
Get a complete picture of your business—from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer service—with reliable reports.
- Spot trends and avoid issues with data that’s up-to-date.
- Share reports on performance, sales, inventory, and orders.
- Add insights from predictive analytics and digital intelligence.
Start and Grow
Get up and running quickly in the cloud, so changing financial management systems doesn’t get in the way of running your business.
- Handle quotes, orders, invoices, purchases, and more on day one.
- Onboard quickly with the familiar Office interface your employees know.
- Get the same capabilities on iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
Connected operations, better financial insights
Quoting, invoicing + payment
Create personalized sales quotes and convert them into professional invoices without leaving Outlook. Dynamics 365 for Financials makes it easy to automatically process payments and reconcile bank accounts—easily identifying past-due accounts to expedite collections.
Purchasing + inventory management
Simplify and improve your supply chain management with dynamically updated inventory levels, automated ordering, and data-driven forecasting. Built-in predictive intelligence helps forecast sales while monitoring open orders and tracking vendor lead times to reduce out-of-stocks.
Reporting + analytics
Improve your overall financial management with a complete picture of your financial data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer accounts. Get better outcomes by empowering your employees with connected processes, predictive analytics, and real-time data.